|Franklin Telephone Company|
Delta Telephone Company
Bruce Telephone Company
Roanoke Telephone Company
Peoples Telephone Company
Union Springs Telephone Company
Troy Cablevision, Inc
Southern Light Fiber
SAMPLES COMPLETED PROJECTS
1. Approximately fifty - (50) turnkey projects working with eight different construction companies. This work was performed in Alabama and include;
a. Fiber Martin Marietta Plant with link to Troy and Brundidge. Lee Construction.
b. Manhole Tunnel with lights, gas testing and fresh air duct at Huntsville. Fishel Construction.
c. Road move, Schillinger Road at Mobile. Church and Tower Construction/Mastec.
d. Road move Hwy 150, Birmingham. V. M. Battle Construction.
e. Road move Hwy 31, Flomaton. Marlin Construction.
f. Fiber Cable, Eufaula-Troy (52 MILE). JWV Key Construction.
g. Conduit, Montgomery. Palmgren Construction.
h. Conduit and Fiber Cable, Mobile POP-Stapleton, with Causeway Crossing. Lassiter Construction.
i. Road move Gulf Shores Parkway at Bay Minette, AL. Mastec
j. US 82 Fiber from Maplesville, AL to the Talladega National Forest (forest permit required). Mastec
2. Complete set of Digitized OSP records for Hayneville Telephone Company.
3. Complete inventory with new staking sheets for Peoples Telephone Company.
4. Complete area study and fiber design with 18 KF Remote Area Boundaries for Bruce Telephone Company (288 Sq. mile with 467 route miles of outside plant).
5. Fiber Talladega Super Speedway, with link to Sylacauga.
6. Complete as built, Qwest Fiber Route, Mobile to Pensacola (65 miles) for Gulf Telephone Company.
7. Complete Staking Sheets, Franklin Telephone Company, Artesia – Crawford Exchange (60 Sq. Mile).
8. Implement PLD E-Z Records for Franklin Telephone Company, All Exchanges.
9. Implement PLD E-Z Records for Delta Telephone Company, All Exchanges.
10. Implement PLD E-Z Records for Bruce Telephone Company, All Exchanges.
11. Implement PLD E-Z Records for Telepak Networks FTTX Networks.
12. Implement PLD E-Z Records for Troy Cablevision.
13. Designed, Engineered, Construction Managed the first (PON) FTTX
Network in Mississippi (Roxie) with Telepak Networks.
14. Designed, Engineered, and Construction Managed the second (PON) FTTX
Network in Mississippi (Crystal Springs) with Telepak Networks.
15. Engineered and Managed Construction of numerous 10-15 mile Fiber and
Copper extensions for Franklin, Bruce, Peoples and Delta Telephone